[Steppes] Home school demo

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:20:46 PDT 2008

I never actually told anyone I was volunteering for this... but I thought I'd put a bug in the list's ear that I'm in possession of an "Authentic working wood trebuchet." It's small-ish but a bit bigger than those desk top ones. It's yet to be put together, but if its assistance would be appreciated, I'll find time this week to assemble it.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.