[Steppes] SAIL Demo is a Private Party

Deb Mach dlhmach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:06:14 PDT 2008

Good Gentiles,

It has come to my attention that some SCA person told a former SCA member
about the Demo on Saturday.  From that, another HS group was told about it
and wants to come.  While that's great, the SAIL group was planning this to
be it's Spring Picnic for the SAIL families.  It is NOT a public
demonstration (although it is at a public park.)  SAIL is currently
discussing whether to open it up to the AHSOM homeschool group or not.
Liability issues are the big concern, as y'all know!  Fortunately, the
information the  person posted had the wrong park and the wrong time...but
same day.  LOL...I don't imagine there are two SCA demos that day in
McKinney.

So please, tell your SCA friends to come and join us...and participate in
the demo.  (RSVP to me, please)  But please do not announce that this is a
public re-enactment event.

YIS,
Klara :)