[Steppes] SAIL Demo

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 20:57:28 PDT 2008

I'm not complaining here. I had a few items disappear at the demo. It could happen to anyone. I'm not mad. But if anyone picked up an albeit mundane wooden handled butter knife, a ball of red clay or a small piece of sturdy wire with a hookeye on the end, I'd love to have them back. If not, I'm not broken hearted over it. The knife I'd much rather have than the other two cuz well... Target doesn't make those anymore.

Thanks!
-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.

PS Great demo, guys!