[Steppes] Homeschool Demo THANKS!

Deb Mach dlhmach at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:32:18 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I wish to extend a most heartfelt THANKS to all those who helped make the
SAIL Homeschool Demo/Event a success.  Lady Elinor, I cannot thank you
enough for stepping up to organize the event!  Rebbe Hadassah, thank you so
much for organizing the A & S activities.  Vyolante, your tenaciousness in
getting the light fighters to come was appreciated!

There are so many others who came, fought, shared their talents and helped
make it a day that our homeschool will NOT forget.  I am still getting rave
reviews from our families.  Thank you all!

Baroness Kathryn, thank you for your supoort!  We have several girls who
plan to be YOU someday.  LOL!

Lady Elinor, Rebbe Hadassah, Vyolante, Lady Vivianna, Lady Regan, Lord
Faelan, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Torquil, Lord Eirikr, Susanna the Herbalist,
Lady Matilda, Annwyn, Sir Morgan, Master Robin, Duke Miguel, Duchess Conal,
Laila, Our new Journeyman Duncan, Lord Agilwulf, Quill, Sir Lasgaard, Lady
Adelaine (from Elfsea), Lord Will the Bootmoose Keeper, my dh Jeff, ....I
know there are more!  Lady Elinor, help me out...please add anyone I missed!

Again, thank you to all who came and made this a memorable day for our
families.  I believe you will be seeing quite a few of them again this
Spring.  :)

YIS,
Klara