[Steppes] Photos from Homeschool Demo

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:36:37 PDT 2008

Photos from SAIL Demo are going up here:
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/gray_quill/2008_03_29_SAIL%20Demo/
Have to clean some of them up (rotation, overexposure, etc) but for now I
just wanted to get them online. (There are about 180 I think...)
If anyone has the time to go through and note key figures in the photos I'd
appreciate that input.
Also, please do share the link with those families who were present. I made
a point of getting lots of kids in the pictures, rather than a lot of SCA
folk. Candid shots are the sweetest. (Hmm... does event photography fall
under a Bard's duties of history keeping? lol A picture is worth a thousand
words...)

It was a GREAT demo, and I was just happy to be there. These kids are great,
I don't know if we just lucked out or it's the homeschooling that does it or
what, but I was seriously impressed with the precociousness I saw, the
respect that was given, with the intelligence and dedicated attention these
kids put into whatever was put before them. Wow... and way to go Steppes!

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook _Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern_