[Steppes] Archery Practice for 03/02/08

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Mar 2 08:22:11 PST 2008

This is just in!

Practice is cancelled today due to unruly winds.  I hope that this missive catches you in time.

Katya
Deputy Marshal

>>> <rfknight2251 at aol.com> 03/02/08 12:05 AM >>>
Greetings good gentles!
This is?a friendly reminder. Archery practice is held at the Eastfield Collage archery field, which?is adjacent to the tennis courts?on Motley Dr?.
PLEASE NOTE, the new times for practice are 11:00?AM to 2:00 PM, still on Sunday afternoons.?
Parking is across the street at the Baptist church. You will need to bring camp/lawn chairs for seating,?and something to drink and/or snack on.
Please feel free to bring any archery equipment you have questions about, or wish to use.
Let's see if we can get a practice in before the rain starts.
Check the Steppes list for any last minute cancellations.
.
YIS
Sir Lasguaard
Steppes Archery Marshal