[Steppes] Homeschool Demo Directions

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 15:29:25 PDT 2008

Oh yes, the boot moose will be there.  I have arranged transport and caging.

Also, I am putting together an SCA scavenger hunt.  The hunt will consist of
a couple of dozen questions geared towards forcing people to come up and ask
questions.  Ideally those who complete it will have a very well rounded
understanding of the SCA and will have had a wide variety of wonderful
conversations.

If you are planning on being at the demo and will be demonstrating
something, teaching something, working with a group (e.g. fighters, fencers,
dancers), or just have something interesting you would like to share, please
send me a few questions you would like people to come up and ask.  If these
are questions that only you or your group would be able to answer, please
include a brief description so that the hunters can find you or your group.
Right now, most of my questions come from Ye Olde Knowne Worlde Handbooke
:-).  They are a little generic and probably not as exciting as we could
make them.

And finally, I am composing a resource page to hand out to our visitors.  On
it I am including links to local groups, upcoming events and websites that
people interested in the SCA can visit for more information.

For example I currently have SCA.org, Ansteorra.org, scademo.com, the SCA's
and Ansteorra's chatelaines' pages, and a link to the Florilegium.

If you have any other links or books that should be included, please send
them my way.

Thank you,

Will Meriic
whose boot moose just threw up all over the couch!