[Steppes] KINGS COLLEGE 2008 - Instructors Needed!

macpob1 at airmail.net macpob1 at airmail.net
Sat Mar 22 10:23:23 PDT 2008

 test
 On Wed 08/03/19 11:08 , "Viviana Rowntree" sent:
  Good Day unto the Populace of our fair and wonderous Kingdom, its
Baronies
 and Cantons,
 Thank you to those who have replied and have offered their valuable
time and
 expertise for the upcoming King's Collegium 2008.
 We still need instructors of all various sorts. Please consider
sharing
 your talents and expertise with the Populace of this wonderous
Kingdom.
 The Collegium will be hosted at Wagonmaster RV Park in Sanger, TX,
off of
 I35. This will be as period an event as we can hold so most classes
will be
 under the shade of pavillions.
 *Date:* Saturday, June 14th
 *Time:* Classes will start around 10AM, gate will open at 9am
 If you are interested in teaching, I will need the following
information
 from you as soon as possible:
 Class Title
 Class Description (any handouts would be helpful)
 Class Size Limit
 Class Cost
 Any associated requirements (supplies, electricty, experties, etc)
 Preference on times for teaching (I will try to accommodate as I
can)
 As I am sure everyone is aware, the sooner I have your information,
the
 sooner I can accommodate each instructor.
 Thank you, in advance, for considation of sharing your knowledge
with us!
 Please repost as necessary.
 YIS,
 Lady Viviana
 Co-Steward, Kings College 2008
 *Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly,
 Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you
smile!! *