[Steppes] Hafla at Warlord

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Sat Mar 22 20:26:47 PDT 2008

Greetings Alianorra,

Thank you for your offer but as discussed at Populace last night, the Hafla
has sort of morphed to be part of a party with the brewers, the three
'vigils' & more.  It was decided that rather than try and separate all the
guests of warlord an 'official' hafla would better be held at a later date.
This isn't because of my energies but rather due to a request from His
Majesty.

Don't think that there won't be drumming and dancing Saturday night; it's
just not going to be 'formalized' if you know what I mean.  ;)

Feel free to contact me offline for more info; I just wanted to post this
publicly to make it more clear for everyone reading.

Elizabeta

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Alianorra MacAiodh <
alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lady Elizabetta,
>
>  Congratulations on your Lord's recent elevation to knight. It has come to
> my attention that you will be very busy with plans regarding his post vigil
> and revel. Keeping this in mind I thought perhaps you would be interested in
> passing on the duty of hosting the Hafla for Warlord. If so please feel free
> to contact me offlist and we can discuss arrangements if you indeed need to
> focus on other plans for this May's Warlord event.
>
>  In Service to the Dream,
>
>  Alianorra MacAiodh

Crimson Vision Costumes
http://www.CrimsonVision.net