[Steppes] Twelfth Night?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Mar 28 19:22:23 PDT 2008

The 12th Night discussion is set for next week at business meeting (April 1st).  It will be discussed whether or not to have it or artisan as the secind calendar event, etc.  As of yet there has been no bids for 12th night also.  So you are just in time for the discussion. ;-)

As an aside to any and all that may feel left out of what is happening in the barony, there are minutes of the business meeting posted on the website.  May be worth while to peruse them.  http://stps.steppes.org/businessmeetings/  I realize that there may be many that do not know they are out there.

Of course you can always ask questions on the list as Robin just did too.

Alasdair