[Steppes] Hiatus

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:06:43 PDT 2008

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Steppes for a fantastic year. I'm
very happy with my new home Barony, and I look forward to next season. At
this point, what with finals and moving out and summer work etc. I thought
it only fair to say Quill's activity is on hiatus until further notice. If I
get my driver's license in time I'll see you all at Warlord, otherwise I'll
not see anyone until August, and I'll probably remain very difficult to get
hold of. Either way, I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!
Much love,
Cuilloc "Quill"