[Steppes] Squires and Cadets

Hrafn Olafsson hrafnolafsson at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 17:59:26 PDT 2008

As many of you might know, this weekend is the 'Squires and Cadets' event in Loch Soilleir/Stargate. Given that this is a significant trip from Dallas, and gas is not getting any cheaper I putting out a call for anyone who is planning on attending. If you would like to carpool/caravan down and back to the event, e-mail me and we will see how many people are attending from this area, and what we can arrange.

This should be a truly excellent opportunity for up and coming fighters to show off their stuff to the assembled members of the Chivalry and White Scarf community.

 Sir Hrafn Olafsson
http://www.ravensholm.com