[Steppes] Clothiers Guild Sew Day - Saturday, May 10th

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 07:05:59 PDT 2008

Good Day to all,

  For any interested, the Clothier's Guild will be hosting a Sew Day this coming Saturday, May 10th from 1 to 4pm.

  Our new MoC, Klara, has offered up the use of her home.  Her address is 3944 Preston Hills Circle, Celina 75009.  If you have questions, please either contact me, Lady Regan or Klara via email or you will find our numbers listed on teh Officers website.

  Please note, room for sewing machines is limited so if you plan on attending and need space, please contact me ASAP.  Otherwise, feel free to bring hand sewing projects.

  This WILL be a work day so come prepared to either work or sit and watch the rest of us work.  Bring anything you may need help fitting, hemming or such.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!