[Steppes] May's Steppes Letter

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 07:58:07 PDT 2008

On behalf of those of us whom mundane life has a strangle
hold on and do not get to play was much as we used too! I'd
like to thank you for your service as our Barony's
Chronicler!  Most times lately our Steppes Letter has been
one of my few sources of information available to keep up
with whats going on within Steppes, and you have made great
efforts to make sure our Steppes Letter reaches everyone.

Thank you so much for having done such a great job Susanna!

Regards,

William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"