[Steppes] Populace Friday, May 16, at Elinor's

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:12:27 PDT 2008

Friday night's weather sounds excellent so take a break from your sewing (or
bring it along), plan to bring a chair (and sweater, just in case) and we
can spread out into the backyard and warm up for Warlord.  We'll provide hot
dogs to grill with the basics - bring anything else you'd like to share or
grill.  Hope to see you there!

Phone - 972-974-1650 (Elinor cell)

4309 Sweetbriar Dr
Garland, TX 75042

Google map - http://tinyurl.com/yszbkr
Yahoo map - http://tinyurl.com/ypqgu7

We live in extremely northwest Garland near the intersection of Plano and
Buckingham, just south of the former Richardson Square mall.

To get there, take your best way to Plano Rd.  Turn onto Justice Rd, left
turn coming from the north, right turn coming from the south.  Take a left
on Greentree, which will almost immediately curve to the right and turn into
Sweetbriar.  Our house will be on your left, the third before the next stop
sign.  Eric's shield will be out front and our blue Taurus with SCA stickers
will be in the driveway.

If you have allergies, be forewarned that we have 2 young cats, but the
carpets/upholstery have been spring-cleaned, we have plenty of Benadryl on
hand and they will be in another room anyways, so we won't have to chase
them back inside all night.

~ Elinor