[Steppes] Official List Announcement Concerning Open Offices

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:28:30 PDT 2008

Unto the Good Gentles of the Barony of the Steppes does Lord Dietrich von
Greyssen send warmest greetings!

I have news to give to you this day, that there are two new open offices
that are accepting bids.

The first is the Office of Rapier Marshal.  This was announced at the last
business meeting, held Tuesday, May 6, 2008.  Bids will be due on the day of
July Populace and announced at August Business.  If you intend to place a
bid for this office, please send a copy of the bid to the Central Regional
Rapier Marshal, HL Rixende de Rouen, HE Katheryn,Don Ingve and myself.

The second is the Office of Minister of Arts and Sciences.  Lord Torquil
resigned as MoAS and I would like to thank him for his service in this
office.  In the interim Mistress Serena has stepped up to fill this
position.

I have emailed the Central Regional Officer about this and am waiting back
on word as to how Kingdom would like to handle this.  Once I know something
I will post it to the list.  For those of you who would be interested in
this office and would like to make a bid on it, please stay tuned.

Have a good evening.

In service to King, Queen and Baroness,
Dietrich