[Steppes] Warlord truck loadout - Your Barony needs you!

Hrafn Olafsson hrafnolafsson at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 19:32:07 PDT 2008

Greetings to one and all! I am putting out the call for assistance in getting the truck loaded/unloaded/etc for Steppes Warlord. Here are the times we could use the most assistance:

Thu - 05/22
6pm - At the storage locker

Fri - 05/23
10am - The truck will be arriving on-site, and we could use help unloading and setting up the following areas:
- List field
- Archery field
- Hall

We will also need help on Sunday and/or Monday helping with tear down of all the previously mentioned areas.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

 Sir Hrafn