[Steppes] Another great fabric sale

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 06:20:20 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

  Well, School's almost out..... the summer heat is well under way...Hopefully you have all recieved your Economic Stimulous checks....and are ready to buy some beautiful fabrics.......I can't imagine what else you would spend that money on!

  Starting Monday, May 26th and going through Saturday, May 31st, we will have a sale....

  Back by popular demand...we will have a "Draw Your Discount From The Basket" Sale....but this time...there will be no discounts under 20% and the top discount will be 40%....and this is on all REGULAR priced merchandise.

  Remember we still have our Sale Room where the fabrics are 50% off regular price...and the Butterick and McCalls Patterns are $ .50 each......

  If you decide you must shop before that time.....or you will be out of town....you can bring this email in and get  your discount earlier.......

  Bring a copy of this email in with you, and you will receive an additional 5% at the end of the sale......

  See you soon!

  Kay Fabric Center Staff

Kay Fabric Center
  Store Hours: