[Steppes] Bungee cords left at homeschool demo

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:27:58 PDT 2008

While getting ready for Warlord tonight, my husband reminded me of the fact
that we lost a bundle of our bungee cords (multicolored with plastic hooks)
at the homeschool demo.  They were lying on the grass across the road from
the main site where we had taken them off of our roof rack.  We were behind
everyone and when we went to repack our stuff, they were gone.  I checked at
the storage garage at loadout tonight and they were not there.

If you have them or know who does, please let us know, as we don't have a
lot of them and don't want to buy new ones unless we're sure the old ones
are gone.

Thanks!

~ Elinor