[Steppes] fix the website, win a prize

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue May 27 15:16:34 PDT 2008

As I had mentioned in a post before Warlord, the new website I have put
up is incomplete and I am willing to bribe... I mean reward the populace
to help me get it in shape.

At the next business meeting I will be presenting a token of
appreciation to the person who has sent me the most corrections to
errors and omissions on the website. If you spot a misspelled word or
bad punctuation, let me know. If you find a link that is broken, let me
know. Any proof of my fallibility (on the site) counts for points. Also,
I will be tallying bonus points for anyone that submits an improvement
to the site, such as writing an article or blurb for one of the areas of
the site, like a guild, officer, or award.

Please send all corrections/comments/contributions to me privately.

Thanks,

Duncan
Steppes Virtual Scribe