[Steppes] May's Steppes Letter

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 09:08:19 PDT 2008

I believe Morgan has answered your question about the
Steppes list & attachments.  What some may not know is
Susanna would e-mail or snail mail our Steppes Letter to
those of us whom were not fortunate enough to have computer
access or owned equipment just short of stone knives & bear
skins.  All you had to do was give her your contact
information and she would make sure you got the Steppes
Letter.  It was greatly appreciated when it became really
difficult to attend business or populous meetings.  Not
everything always comes over the Steppes list so you really
felt left out in the dark.  Receiving our Steppes Letter
was a welcome beacon of light within that darkness!

Ironwyrm