[Steppes] OT: Ancient Egyptian Lessons

Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 12:15:51 PDT 2008

I don't know if I can committ, to all the weeks, but I would be willing to invest the $45 and come to a few classes.  I'm in the process of cutting a 2nd British Ballad CD and have lots of work committments, but it certainly is up my alley.  Leza

Nzingha, Moor of Dundee, Moor Of Cordoba,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon, Drunken Gnome(Gnubian Gnome), ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- Royal Princess On The Run.   www.moorofdundee.com  Ambassador To www.renradio.com