[Steppes] Request for help with Corornation Load Out

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 06:17:57 PST 2008

Good Day Good Gentles of the Steppes,

The Stewards of Coronation have requested a few items from our Baronial
Storage Locker for the event.  If anyone can come and help me make this a
quick and painless process, I would be most appreciative!

Load Out Date:   Thursday, November 6th
Load Out Time:  6:30 to 7pm (This is when Master Caelin will be arriving
with a jeep and trailer)
*Start time:  6pm*

As many of you know, I always start early in order to have everything
waiting for the truck so all we must do it load it.  For those who are
interested, here is a list of what we will be loading out:

Steppes Stage
Ansteorran banners
Fabric used at 12th Night
There will be a few other items, like the clip bucket, but this is the
majority of the hard work.

If you would please email me directly and let me know if you can attend, I
would appreciate it!

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!