[Steppes] Decorations for Coronation

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:39:53 PST 2008

Good day good Gentles of the Steppes,

As many of you know, we will be decorations for the upcoming Coronation on
Friday afternoon/evening.  I know its a drive and therefore, anyone who CAN
come and help and is available to meet me around 4:30pm on Friday is welcome
to join me.

Also, for those who are planning on coming, we are in need of a few things
in order to complete decorations:

Hammers
nails (multiple sizes to be used on a wooden frame)
screws (if we get an electric screwdriver)
Scissors
Duct tape
Twine (medium to heavy)
Pliers

If you would like to help and ride with me, please contact me off list.
THANKS!

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!