[Steppes] period gaming this month

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Nov 10 12:20:19 PST 2008

Thank goodness I have handlers to keep me in check. It was pointed out
to me this past weekend that our regular schedule for the period
gamester's gathering has it occurring on the eve of Thanksgiving. I know
many have personal commitments and can't make this date, but also are
avid gamesters who wouldn't dare miss a night of fun.

So in the interests of all, I am moving the night of games up to Monday
the 24th of November, at the usual time of 7ish til 10ish. There are few
dates open this month, and I hope that this will accommodate most of us.

Duncan Hepburn
period game enthusiast