[Steppes] OT - Web Site for Foodies

Liz elizabet.peters at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 07:35:22 PST 2008

Good Gentles,

Synchronicity strikes again.  I was searching for something on the Internet and found this site for brewing, cordials, cheeses, hard cider, mead, yogurt, ice cream, etc.  They sell all kinds of stuff for these activities and more.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

YIS,

Liz and/or Lady Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or my evil twin, Cedric
Curmudgeon, Misanthrope & Gadfly
"A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company." ~ Gian Vincenzo Gravina ~