[Steppes] Populace Friday

Steppes Exchequer steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 04:45:45 PST 2008

I will not be going to populace this Friday.  If you have a  pressing need for a check or to get me receipts, etc please contact me so arrangements can be made.  Otherwise I will be at Business Meeting on December 1.  Due to that I will be extending the deadline for turning in event related receipts to business meeting.  Please note that this si the deadline for reimbursement and if you can not meet that deadline then you MUST contact me prior to then.  i can be reached via email or by phone.

Alasdair