[Steppes] November Populace (Gobble, gobble!)

pax2006 at comcast.net pax2006 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 14:10:52 PST 2008

Greetings to the Goode Gentles of The Steppes~

For all of those not attending Bodermarche Autumn Melees, otherwize known as BAM, I will be hosting a BAM Pity Party/Populace Meeting at my humble home this Friday with the knowledge and agreement of our gracious Baroness Katheryn (just so you know I'm not making this up!) Baroness Francesca will be in attendance, for those of you with items for the meeting part of the Meeting.

Populace is this Friday, November 21st, at 7:00pm and runs until whenever.
Where?
1205 Shadetree Lane
Allen, TX 75013
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Allen&state=TX&address=1205+Shadetree+Lane

We are having a Potluck. I will be providing a MEAT thing (probably a ham or a roast), some yummy mimi-quiche h'ors deurves, and non-alcoholic drinks. Please bring WHATever sounds like it might make a fun addition. I trust you! I trust it will taste good!

LOGISTICAL ISSUES:
Please bring a chair just in case we get slammed. I'm really not expecting a whole lot of folks but you never know.
Please know I have 2 small dogs and one extremely furry kittie (in case you are allergic).
Feel free to park anywhere along the street. The neighbors are awesome.

And, finally, I'll go rent Timeline and drag out my Monty Python DVD's for those who want to celebrate their loss in front of the TV. Any other ideas are welcome and appreciated. If you have any questions, please email and I'll get right back to you.

Peace and Potluck!
Lady Beah, the transplant