[Steppes] Sojourn

Lord Cuillioc the Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 01:34:38 PST 2008

I had hoped to tell some of you this in person but I couldn't get to
Populace.
I'm afraid I won't be able to play with Steppes, or do anything SCA for a
long time to come.
The next few weeks sees me through finals, then I'm going to South Africa
for the month of Christmas holiday, then after I get back I'll probably be
off to Basic Training for two months. I'll eventually come back - I intend
to graduate from SMU - but I don't know when yet, and I expect it'll be
about a year at least. I'll certainly let you know, but for now, I wanted to
say I miss you all a lot already since I haven't seen a lot of you in a long
time.
BUT hopefully by the time I DO get back I'll be in that nice place where one
has time and means to play with friends without guilt.
Please feel free to keep in touch.
Love,
Quill