[Steppes] Wool fabrics

pax2006 at comcast.net pax2006 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 09:53:52 PST 2008

Greeting unto the goode people of the Steppes~

I cleaned out my sewing/knitting stash this weekend and have a bunch of wool fabric and other assorted fabrics I was going to post on Freecycle and then I thought, maybe-just maybe, someone in The Steppes might want this stuff first! The kicker is you gotta take it all. There are 2 (several yards long each) of grey wool herringbone and black and white teeny tiny houndstooth wool fabrics- both have been washed and dried several times as I wanted to full them a bit for cold weather garb; 3 faux silks yardages (approximately 1 yd each) all coordinated in an olive green color and plain or Italian damask (period) print; some tapestry fabric with a library theme; and I can't remember the rest but there's not too much more. I have it all in one of those heavy plastic bags that queen comforters come in, so it's not an overwhelming amount.This is good stuff as I am kinda a fabric snob. I know, my BAD!

Price: FREE
Where: My front porch
Who: The first person who contacts me
When: asap