[Steppes] OT -- Thank A Veteran Not Just Today But Everyday

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 11:54:48 PST 2008

To my grandfather, who flew Neuports before he finally got into a SPAD 13, and got three confirmed kills.

To my father, who was a drill instructer, an MP, and a flight engineer on C-47s, C-54s.  He also flew a few B-17 bombing missions when they needed a replacement flight engineer.  Later, as an engineering inspector, he eventually retired flying B-36s out of old Carswell Air Force Base.

Glen