[Steppes] OT -- Thank A Veteran Not Just Today But Everyday

brenda mchenry roana8 at msn.com
Tue Nov 11 15:27:31 PST 2008

To my Father who quit school because WWII was going to end and he wouldn't get to fight and ended up serving peace time in Japan.   Thankfully he missed the fighting.  To my dear friend Tod who went into Granada to rescue the students held there.  To many many friends who served, are still serving or gave their lives.  To the families that support them.  Roana FitzStephen
Du bist niemand als bei eine Katze ungewissand sind. > From: baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com> To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:05:30 +0000> Subject: Re: [Steppes] OT -- Thank A Veteran Not Just Today But Everyday> > To my father, Daniel Donley, & my uncle, David Fuson, both of the Army, to my friends Mike and Mark Montoya of the Marine Corp, and Ryan Manelick who died serving our troops as a contractor in Iraq.> -Grainne the humble in the face of such great heros