[Steppes] OT -- Thank A Veteran Not Just Today But Everyday

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:47:38 PST 2008

To the 7 Vecchio brother, my uncles, who served during WWII, you are my Heros, thank you.

To my Uncle (a Vecchio but not one of the 7 above) who served in Pearl Harbor, thank you.

To my father and my father in law for serving during the Korean War and Vietnam, thank you.

To my brother in law who served on the seas during Vietnam, thank you.

To my brother who served in Vietnam and was the sole survivor of his troop and now working for the VA, thank you.

To my Vecchio cousins currently in service now around the world, thank you.

To all my Havas family members currently serving, thank you.

To all my friends who served and are still serving, thank you.

To all, thank you.

♫
Chiara Francesca