[Steppes] Awsome

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:25:54 PST 2008

Oh how wrong you are...

It was the frst and second, not the second and third.  LOL  Otherwise,
you're very correct.  :)  The first two bridge battles were won almost
entirely on combat archery.

I have to back up everything Fiaca had to say about BAM..  It was the home
on the range... I haven't heard a single discouraging word from anyone about
any aspect of this event, and I think we're going to see it get bigger and
better next year and for some time after.  I know I had a GREAT time!

Morgan