[Steppes] Awsome

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 16:42:27 PST 2008

Silly me I forgot to mention our Rapier community, I sat out the
ravine battle to conserve my bolts and watched them fight it out.
They did a fantastic job!  I wish I were familiar with their garb to
have been able to name names however it was a delight to watch!

All Ansteorra's army fought honorably and very well!  I just regret
not everyone could attend the event to see it, because it was a
true sight to behold!

Autumn Melees was a great event, the good gentles of Bordermarch
as always went all out as our hosts, the folks from Gleann Abhann
were wonderful on and off the field and I can't wait to see them
again at this next Gulf War!

Ironwyrm