[Steppes] Texas Renaisssance Festival

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 20:55:44 PDT 2008

okay, here's what's going on, I made a promise to someone that I would come to TRF for the first time and was wondering if anyone wanted to go on November 1st and November 2nd so I didn't have to go alone.  I was planning to camp on site instead of getting a hotel room, and driving back sometime on Sunday to be back for school on Monday.  If anyone is interested in going on this date, please let me know.  I know it's a bit early in advance, but I don't know how far in advance people make plans these days.

~Lauren

Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,