[Steppes] Business meeting this Tuesday November 7th at New New Buffet

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 08:21:29 PDT 2008

Good morning

  Business meeting will be tomorrow at 7pm at New New Buffet. For those that do not know, business meeting will be changing to the first Monday of the month in the near future.  The actual date will be published in the Steppes letter, as well as an email to this list so that all will know in advance of the change.

  Business meeting is open to the general populace to attend.  Topics will include Coronation and 12th Night as well as our officer reports.

  Any questions, please let me know.  My thanks to you all.

  Katheryn
  Baroness of the Steppes