[Steppes] Office of Seneschal is up for bid

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:25:56 PDT 2008

Unto the good gentles of the Barony of the Steppes does Lord Dietrich von
Greyssen send greetings.

After much thought and consideration, it is with a heavy heart that I must
place the office of Seneschal of the Barony of the Steppes up for bid.  In
keeping with my wish for transparency in this and the other offices in our
barony, I simply do not have the time to devote to the office and to the
barony that both deserve.  I do not wish to spread myself so thin that I, my
family, or this barony should suffer, so I have notified Her Grace Duchess
Conal, and Her Excellency Katheryn, of my decision.  Her Grace has now
opened up the office for bids and will do so until the end of November.
Please email your intent and application to Her Grace, Her Excellency and
myself.

I would like to thank those who believed in me, and supported me.  And to
the Barony, I do apologize for not being able to finish out the term of my
office.

I still remain in service,
Dietrich