[Steppes] [Lindenwood] Bordermarch Autumn Melees Camp

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 23:12:01 PDT 2008

Please, if you can go, go to help support Bordermarch. Her Grace Tessa just
contacted me via email, and said many of them just got power and phone service
 back this week, and quite a few have been left without much of what they did
 have. They have been cut off from much that has been happening since the
Hurricane.  She said they've done a lot of work getting the site ready for
Melees, so please make an effort if you can.

HL Saqra

In a message dated 10/8/2008 8:12:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,