[Steppes] Three Kings Follow Up:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 10 05:20:51 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

Between getting the truck in & out of the shop and a severe case
of poison ivy (yeah if its anywhere on site I'll find it) I'm running a
bit behind in my correspondence.

I especially wish to thank those fighters whom came and stood
the day with us despite the six to one odds against King Bela.
I have tried all week to figure out whether it was bravery or just
bull-headed stubbornness, either way I'll stand with any of you
anywhere.  You guys were awesome!

Thank you all whether you helped with service, equestrian, arts
& science, bardic (way to go Robin), archery or you just helped
to make our lives more comfortable within camp, you were great!
We couldn't have asked for a more supportive group or better
companions to the share the encampment with.  Our combined
efforts did almost carry the day, I was told late Saturday night
that when the final score was tallied King Bela's camp lacked
but a single point to tie with the Mongol camp.  A commendable
effort all, words just cannot express our gratitude & appreciation.

On behalf of King Bela and myself, thank you all so much!

Most humble regards,

Ironwyrm