[Steppes] [Ansteorra] constructing a horse

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 21:16:40 PDT 2008

There is a book that I found on buy.com;
Make This Model Trojan Horse (Paperback) Author: Ian Ashman
List Price:  See Details $9.95 Sale Price:  $5.85 Shipping:  $2.85 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Total Price:  $8.70

Is there a size requirement or time limit?
Another suggestion; I haven't made a trojan horse but I did watch and assist my father make rocking horses. I still have the plan pieces. Going by what he did, I would suggest making flat pieces for the sides and the inside of the legs. Then use popsicle sticks to make the middle width. He can also use the sticks to cover the side pieces to give them the right texture.

Be sure and post pictures when he is done.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)