[Steppes] puppy, anyone?

Sue Rogers suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 20:23:17 PDT 2008

CUTE puppies!  Need a home!  The neighborhood mother dog left her weaned puppies on our doorstep (I guess she thought we would take care of them).  Mother is mixed breed, about collie size or a little smaller, short hair, maybe some collie?  no idea of the father, but suspect some chow genes in there.  4 puppies, 3 girls, 1 boy.  Expect grown size to be between cocker and border collie in size???  Estimating 8 - 9 weeks old.  Mother comes by to check on them ever so often, but does NOT want them back.  They are weaned and eating puppy food.  So far they are living on our back porch, but would love to come inside and explore.  One girl is solid black, medium amount of fluffy hair, feisty.  One girl has shorter hair, marked like a doberman (black with brown feet, etc.)  Other 2 are brindled brown and black.

We REALLY need to find a home for them - our grown border collie mix is NOT HAPPY about the puppies, and is somewhat forceful in trying to herd them.  Have not gotten them shots or anything yet, but they seem to be very healthy.

Please adopt a puppy if you can't have one of your own!  Or ask your friends if they need some puppy love.

We are in NW Dallas.  214-351-3907.  Walter cell 214-240-3146.  Sue cell 214-546-3749.

Sue Rogers
suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net