[Steppes] From the Exchequer, regardign checks

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Oct 24 09:05:24 PDT 2008

Greetings all.

While I at least think i will show up for a brief time, i am not sure how long I will be staying at populace tonight.  If you are in need of a check, and it can't wait till Business Meeting on November 3, then it might be to your advantage to let me know ahead of time.  That way I can get the check signed and either mail it to you if i leave before you get there or leave it with someone to get it to you.

Cheers,
Alasdair
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/officers/exchequer