[Steppes] For the Cooks Out There

Liz elizabet.peters at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 07:39:42 PDT 2008

Good Gentles:

Due to synchronicity, I found the following web site.  If you, like me, have some cookbooks that are not American in origin, you may find this link useful.

http://thefoody.com/glossary/convert.html

I have had issues with cooking at Mark 6 which, it would appear is 400 F.  This site is worth a look-see if you have ever wondered about Bubble & Squeak, Yorkshire Pudding, Toad-in-the-Hole, etc.

Have fun with it and let me know what you think.

YIS,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or Liz and/or my evil twin, Cedric
Curmudgeon, Misanthrope & Gadfly
"I do not want people to be too agreeable as it saves me the trouble of liking them every much."    Jane Austen