[Steppes] Mailling List Assistance, Please

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 17:15:49 PDT 2008

Can someone help me figure out how to subscribe to the Elfsea, Lindenwood, and Glaslyn mail lists, please? The Elfsea page won't load, there's been no answer from the Glaslyn Seneschal, and no indication of how to do it on the Lindenwood page.

Now, the Glaslyn Seneshcal hasn't had a whole lot of time to answer, so it's my bad, not hers. I'm just pressed for time, so if anyone can help my clueless self, I would really appreciate it.

Also, and idea how I switch email addresses for the Steppes List?

Gratefully if confusedly yours,

Emma