[Steppes] SLAB yahoogroup's membership is now restricted!

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 20:51:09 PDT 2008

I do regret to say we have had to end our open door policy on our SLAB's yahoogroup.  We did know it would only be a matter of time before some spammer discovered our open discussion list and would take advantage of it to infiltrate our membership, but it did take them a while.

The offending party has been removed and banned from further use of our list.  The SLAB yahoogroup's membership is now restricted!  We do apologize for the inconvenience, and encourage anyone whom has legitimate brewing questions, comments or just wishes to see what we're planning next
to contact our Steppes Loose Association of Brewers discussion
group at steppeslooseassociationofbrewers at yahoogroups.com.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"
List Moderator for the SLAB