[Steppes] Woodworking Day this SATURDAY

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 12:22:37 PDT 2008

My husband Duncan de Bard and I would like to invite everyone to come to a
Woodworking Day at our home on this SATURDAY September 20 at 1 pm (we are
trying not to conflict with Fighter Practice and Archery Practice for a change).
Bring your own projects, and the lathe will be going, but there is other equipment
that you can work with as well.  Please email us if you think you will attend.
Ending time is approximately 5 pm or so, but if you like and the weather is
cooperative, we can grill out in the back.   We live at 2713 Pasadena
Place in Flower Mound, 75022.   (I'm trying really hard to avoid telling
you to bring your own wood and/or your own meat because of the comments I
know will be forthcoming, but I just can't resist).
Christianna Fergusson