[Steppes] OT - Yard Sale

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 06:01:04 PDT 2008

For aynone not ale to goto Glaslyn to help Cyril with her move, I ham having a garage/yard sale today.  I have a fair amount of SCA items to clear out (swords, armor, a few clothes, misc), as well as a LARGE amount of mundane items.  The offerings include small electrics/appliances, furniture, and other misc things, plus about a hundred articles of clothing (sizes 8, 10, a few 12, and maybe some 14),
The address is 13919 Brookgreen, Dallas, Texas.  Tell your friends and neighbors.  The point is make all this stuff go away.

YIS,
Francesca