[Steppes] Need a meeting place near I-20 and I35E (was I35W)

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Sep 24 04:42:38 PDT 2008

No not yet.  As Rhiannon will be at the tournament also I do not think you will have a problem doing both though.

If nothing else, Master Robin has graciously offered to open his home for the class after the tournament has concluded.  He is near i-30 and Buckner (if I am remembering right this early in the morning)

Alasdair
Still fuddled trying to shake this bug.