[Steppes] Rapier practice

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:25:46 PDT 2008

Greetings!
I attempted to contact Lord Ulliach (yeah probably spelled that wrong) but
did not receive an answer.
However, we do have the stone pavilion out there and the general rule of
thumb is that if it is raining then just meet under the stone pavilion and
prepare to be flexible and share your space. I don't believe that that is
going to be changed. (could be wrong - it happens).
I will try to keep up on the weather and as soon as I hear something to the
contrary I will post to the list.
I'll be out there late but I look forward to seeing everyone!
Yis,
Lady Vyolante